Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tagged

My lovely wife, I call her Angel, tagged me so here goes.

The tag was to pick up the book nearest me and turn to page 123, go four sentences down and record the following three sentences and then give the author, name of the book and tag three others.

Page 123 was the beginning of a chapter so here is page 124

"They realized that something much bigger was going on here, involving them and the people around them and all of creation. Something involving God making peace with the world and creation being reclaimed and everything in heaven and earth being brought back into harmony with its Creator. But before all the big language and grand claims, the story of Jesus was about a Jewish man, living in a Jewish region among Jewish people, calling people back to the way of a Jewish God."

Rob Bell, Velvet Elvis

I tag my Mom, my Father-in-law and my Mother-in-law. I am also throwing down a challenge to each of you to begin blogging. You three have VERY rich lives. You change people who are privileged to be around you. Your stories are great stories of faith. SO, what do you think?

No comments: