Sunday, March 04, 2007

Gratitud - Dos Parte

During church this morning, it struck me that we, the individuals which make up the bride of Christ, can tell if we have love from ego or love from the heart.

Am I grateful for Jesus love? Am I overwhelmed that God chose to use Jesus so he could share life together with me?

I must admit, I often think about what God has done for me and what awaits. I too often think it is about me. I want to be overwhelmed with what God chose to do in order to share life with me. I want to be grateful from deep within my heart. I want to be so humbled, it brings tears of joy.

2 comments:

Danna said...

ME TOO! Yet, I too, so often think it's about me.

Thank you for how you encourage me.

I love you, my husby!

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful way to express the overwhelming love of our Father! Jesus just takes my breath away! We looked for you guys after church yesterday because we wanted to go to lunch with you, but I guess we were too slow! Let's try again sometime soon! love ya!