Monday, December 19, 2005

Special People

I had a great time this morning with one of those people who is so talented and so real that he intimidates me!! He gives me no reason to be intimidated but I still am!

Jason is in the middle of something I think God is going to take a hold of and explode. Explode in a wonderfully fantastic way. I don't think we ever have a grasp on what God is capable of doing if we just trust him and try not to control him.

Jason is inspiring me to pay attention to the spiritual gifts I have been given. I have a desire to be more. When I match that desire with where I have been gifted, it has unbelievable potential. Please pray that I will stay in the wave without trying to control the direction!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are wonderful Doug. Jason came home and just said he really enjoyed his time with you- it's people that are passionate about Christ that make Jason love what he does and the privilege of doing it - and he especially felt that with you. Thanks. You guys just enrich our lives. We are SO BLESSED!

Heather said...

Doug -

I thought for sure me cracking my head on the door as I got out of your car would knock any intimidation factor out of the picture. (Not to mention my kid friendly coffee.)

What a thrill it is to share life & friendship with you in faith. It is so exciting to consider what God will do through our feeble efforts - He is always faithful.

Thanks for blessing me.
-Jason